Thursday, February 17, 2005

Getting a Cold, Toastmasters and Survivor

Saw the season premiere of Survivor - Paulau. Whoopee, big twist then the same old thing. Watch it like a bad habit.

I'm the TOASTMASTER tomorrow for the meeting. Kind of nervous. Can't say Um. Had the Executive Committee meeting today. Went well, they're a nice group.

Work went ok. Mgr is on his second sick day in a row, about 3 for the year so far. We're a fun group though, don't need him. My friend 'J' got a new job in sales. I will miss her. I still have 'T' though. Talked her into going to the TM meeting.

Charlie Tantrums = about 3 but minor. Nothing nuclear. He's on his 3rd day of the 'good mood'. I'll take it. Got ahold of the ketchup but didn't get to do any damage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home