Wednesday, March 07, 2007

STILL TRAINING!

Training this new hire on and off till April 9th.

2 weeks prep for Canadian OW


That's 3-5 days


Then 2 weeks


then VEGAS! VACATION!


Then train 3000IP-RDF-Dealing


Then re-write all Compass training material over the summer.


Then probably another new hire.


Don't think I'll get much done this year between all this stuff.


Definitely won't grow in this position.


Hate to be so negative. But they started these GLOBAL calls where we have to talk to people from Australia, India, London so they set the times so everyone can be on the call.


Austrialia is 17 hours ahead of me. It's 10:30pm here and 3:30pm tomorrow over there.


Bangalore India is 10:06 am


London is 6 hours ahead which is 4:30am


Sooooooooooooooo MY 6am is


Sydney: 11pm that night


Bangalore: 5:30pm


London: 12pm (LUNCHTIME)


HMMMMMMMMMMMMMmm


WHY THE FUCK ARE WE GETTING UP AT 6AM??????????? LET SYDNEY GO TO BED AN HOUR LATER.


ARGH. Getting up that early makes me T I R E D!!!!


and


cranky.



Anyhoo. I took Johnny to the Dentist and he passed with flying colors!!!!!!!!!!! No Cavities!


I'm very happy.


AND


AND


AND


AND


WE'RE GOING TO CHICAGO IN JULY TO SEE HEART!!!!!!!

They're playing at the Naperville Ribfest.


ME


CINDY


TOM




I'm beyond Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I should go to bed now. OMG it's only 10:41pm. That's how crazy it's been.


And I will be assisting Jena to teach Procomm the next 2 weeks.


BUT I am having a bit of fun. Went to the Hive with Cindy for beers, was home by 9pm.


And going to Chicago next week. Hope that goes ok.


The daffodils and tulips are coming up!


I just took 2 gardening classes and can't wait to get started!!


night



1 Comments:

At 7:52 AM , Blogger Judith said...

Sounds like your busy, and need stress reduction. Don't worry, soon it will be garden time, and you can relax a little with your planting, and flowers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home