Monday, December 25, 2006

What a Nice Day

My new favorite show! The Office.

Just finished the 2nd season on DVD. Love it!!




The kids had a blast opening all their presents. And we went to the 7pm xmas eve candlelight church service at the big church. Charlie was difficult, kept asking to go home every 3 seconds. argh.

But they were smart and kept it short. We were home by 8pm.

That's about it! Just chillin waiting to start my Lasagna! Got the smaller pan this year, hopefully this will be the perfect one.

Day 5 of the 12 days. The house is CLEAN! Also we got 2 more black marbled angel fish, they're getting along great with our original two. I'm very happy.

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

I love The Office too. It is so realistic really. And I love Lost- are you a LOst fan at all?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home