Monday, February 21, 2005

Blah Monday

Charlie woke up at the unholy hour of 7:30am. Not bad for a work day but I was off today. Then John got up about 8:30 ish. Then I got hit with the 'cramps'. Matt was up so I went back to bed till almost 11am! WOW. Didn't expect to sleep that long. But it took care of the cramps. Haven't had those since before I went on the pill 20 years ago.

Finally got the fish game to work with the autoclicker. Blew through 3 levels like cottage cheese.

The Macaroni and Cheese didn't turn out that great last night. Aldi's canned tomatoes aren't that great and used too much parmesan instead of mozzarella cheese. Each batch turns out different. I'll set my calendar to April for the next one.

Made brownies and me and the kids hogged on the unused brownie mix. Yum.

Finally got the laundry off the basement floor. Did 2 loads. Gave the kids a bath after dinner and they got tons of water in the basement cause they were splashing around too much.

Watched the first performance of American Idol. Loved a few of the performances, Constantine, Bo, Judd and one other guy. We'll see how the voting goes. Hate it when the show drags it out forever.

Wish I had a few more days off work.

Going to Chicago next week. That'll be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home