Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hey What do you know , It's Wednesday!

Whoopee! NOT

Work is getting better, helping out 2 people and will get a Lady-God Kudos, maybe. Tha manager is also very grateful, buying me chocolate covered strawberries and beers etc. I can get used to this. LOL.. My plan of improvement is paying off dividents. Also I'm charting my improvements month by month for that higher approval rating next year. Seems so far away. I better not be in this position to get reviewed next year. I'll be massively depressed.

Got to see the fight on The Contender after weathering Charlie's tantrums for an hour. That first hour after I get home is BRUTAL. It's like his little brain short circuits or something and he cries and pulls and cries LOUD, LOUDER, LOUDEST!!! I'm at my wits end by 7:30, can't watch TV. Then by 8pm , like right now he's playing peacefully with toys etc. I warned both kids if they bothered or annoyed me they're going to bed. So they're angels. That's why I never put them to bed till almost 10pm cause this is MY TIME. lol

Oh well, time to put them to bed. ;(


bye

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM , Blogger paula said...

brilliant as usual - I love you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home