Friday, April 08, 2005

Why do I fall in Love with My Trainees?

Why do I fall in Love with My Trainees?

I think cause they're new they act really really nice and think I'm great and kiss my butt. I admit I love it. ;) I am flattered though, the one I just had a day with today wants the open spot in our group.

The locked door for Charlie is totally working out, he's sleeping much better.

My stomach hurt all day today, wonder if it was the coffee I had this morning.

The activities committee celebrated the first Cardinals's baseball game today, had red all over he place and let us drink beer at 3pm. That was cool , wish I could do that every day, would make the job alot easier. lol

Tired, going to bed. Hope I feel better tomorrow. Have a half day tomorrow, taking the kids to the play group.

My company also gave us $300 gift certificates to spend any way we wanted at about 50 different stores. That was fun divvying that up. Apprantly the God Director is all about the incentives and rewards. I guess that's why people follow her from job to job to job. Maybe I'll be one of them. Then again maybe not, the health and vacation here cannot be beat at another place. Sure is nice to have ALL OF THE ABOVE! LOL but I put up with alot of bullshit for this too.

bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home