Tuesday, April 19, 2005

http://www.markythesharky75.blogspot.com TRY THAT! It's good so far.

I GOT MY SPA TREATMENT TODAY AND REGISTERED JOHNNY FOR KINDERGARDEN!! I'm so excited. I'm sure I misspelled kindergarden but don't care. When I think of all his progress the past 5.5 years I'm so amazed.

I got a 1/2 hour back massage, eyebrow wax and make up lesson. Bought exfoliant and a tinted moisturizer foundation. EEK that shit's expensive. So even though I had a $150 gift certificate I spent $34 of my own. OUCH.

Then go to the fuck*n grocery store for 3 bags of groceries and spend $45!!! OMG tell me we don't have inflation. Even Walmart's more expensive than it used to be. Charlie's shirts/shorts used to be $2.88 and now it's $3.88.

My dollar's not going as far as it used to. BUT DON'T LET SOMETHING LIKE THAT CHANGE MY SPENDING HABITS! lol


Gotta put the kids to bed.

bye

BTW: Bo Brice kicked all kinds of ass on American Idol tonight.

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM , Blogger paula said...

luv ya - great blog, as usual

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger paula said...

CLOSE - KINDERGARTEN

FROM THE GERMAN - GARDEN OF CHILDREN

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home