Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Wow, our 4th Thanksgiving in St. Louis!

Life is good here. Can't complain.

My 40th birthday has come and gone. Went to Chicago last weekend. Had a BLAST!!!!

They threw a HUGE surprise party for me in the Woodbridge clubhouse. I had no idea! It was over way too soon. Jeff and Dave were there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from Graphnet!

OMG. And Robin !!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone left by 8:30pm and we all went home.

Had breakfast the next day at Denny's. Great time.

GOT MY CHRISTMAS OUTFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 JC Penny's. Vision in Velvet.

Top is velvet long bell sleeves, low cut cowl neck, black velvet with silver spots of glitter all over it.

Skirt is long black velvet

Shoes are like backless slippers but the top is silver cloth with sequins and beads all over them. Beautiful!!!!

Silver nylons.

I can't wait to wear this.

Dec 8. I have the day off. I booked the room already.!!!!

We had a nice dinner today and the kids so are are good.

That's about it, chillin all weekend, cleaning a bit here or there. But taking it easy mostly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home