Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Monday again..........oh it's Tuesday?

Work is and was horrible. Hate this new job. Can't get another one cause the vacation and benefits and pay are so good. I call it the 'Golden Noose'. Feels like one too.

Anyway. All the girls sounded the SAME on American Idol. Might as well stop watching it now that Simon announced Carrie Underwood was going to win it. Jeeze. Pimp much Simon?

Kids were good, took ANOTHER bath. Soaked the FLOOR again. I could sit there and watch them, but then I wouldn't be watching American Idol. lol Bad mom. I shudder to see our new pool in the basement.

Charlie Tantrums = 0 , did catch him running with a knife and he ripped up a bunch of covers for the video tapes. Being a mom on the internet while my kids tears the house apart is HARD work. ;)

3 Comments:

At 7:15 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

Jennifer- you always come up with the best phrases- the "golden noose" is great. Work was better for me this week. I got an email from Karen Olinto about a job opening at Reuters- but I just don't think I want to go back there. We are dog sitting my Dad's border collies this week. 4 dogs is too much!

 
At 7:16 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

Hey, any word on that training gig there?

 
At 11:47 PM , Blogger Emerld said...

No word on the training Job.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home