Thursday, May 05, 2005

48 Marigolds, 12 Silvas, 1 Purple Grass and Gerber Daisies, 1 Lilac Bush

48 Marigolds, 12 Silvas, 1 Purple Grass and 1 Lilac Bush, and Gerber Daisies

That's my planting this year. Got the Marigolds from church. Didn't realize there were 48 of the little suckers till I got home. That took 2 hours. Then we had a Cinco De Mayo party at work and I got to take home the plants they used as decorations. The kids dug up my bulbs I planted in the pot in the backyard which really pissed me off.

So I have a few things left then I"m done for the season. Till it's time to plant the MUMS! I LOVE MUMS!!!!

I LOVE TANA! But oms, she needs to stop saying OMG. I mean OMG stop saying OMG!

Don't think God would like that. I believe it's one of the Commandments.

duh

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

Happy Mother's Day a day early my gardening friend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home