Saturday, November 26, 2005

Bored...........

Day 3 of my 6 day sabbatical. I'm ready to go back to work. LOL The kids are good. We got done a majority of our Christmas shopping Friday, it was fun to go to KB Toys on the Black Friday and experience the crowds. Boy were there crowds! We didn't stay too long. I was a bit hungover from my Champaign celebration last night by myself. LOL.

Got some videos for the kids and me. I just saw Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so amazing! Loved it.

That's about it. Nothing exciting till I get back to work. Have to interact with my new counterparts L and J. It's interesting they hired another trainer with me. Wonder what prompted that decision. I'm glad though cause I really really really liked the one they hired. We'll get along great.

Going to take Johnny to see Zathura tomorrow and do some grocery shopping. Might slip over to the mall to look for my new Christmas party outfit. It's that time of year again. I can't wear what I wore last year! The very idea. AND I"m spending the night in a hotel with C so we can stay out later. It's in the city this year, a very far cab ride to my house.

Ok, that's it for sh

2 Comments:

At 6:51 AM , Blogger Judith said...

Hummmm, hired another trainer along with you? Don't get to freindly, looks like they couldn't make up thier minds and are going to try BOTH of you out and pick the one they like.

 
At 8:29 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

Nice to have all that time off-sigh! I am really looking forward to my 10 days at x-mas.

Nice you got to do some fun things with the kids and look forward to a new job.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home