Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Longest Weekend1

Someone at work prodded me to ask the hiring manager about the time frame for his decision on this friggen ruining my life job thing. He said 'early next week' when the vp comes back from a big fu fu in London.


OMFRIGGENGOSHCANWEGETTHISFUCKINGTHINGOVERWITHALREADY????????

Phew that felt better.

I'm taking Johnny Saturday to see Chicken Little in the movies. That'll be nice.

Toastmasters Friday, free lunch that'll be nice.

I get to sleep in and relax this weekend, that'll be nice.

Laundry's done, that's nice.

I volunteered to arrange the job shadow scheduling between us and another department. Working towards that 2 rating.

That's about it.

Hopefully next time I post I'll have an answer.

till then

bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home