Saturday, November 12, 2005

Surprise Bowling

Asked to sub at bowling Friday night, my GOOD work friend E was there. The night turned into a total blast. Bowled 80-93-90. Not bad. We are going to take our sons bowling some weekend to practice. That was a nice way of blowing off steam for the LONG WEEKEND.

Also took Johnny to see Chicken Little, this is his 4th movie. He liked it, sits very still and quiet during them. I can never tell if he's enjoying it but I think he does.

Can't wait till the next one comes out.

Charlie got into my foundation bag (which I left out like an idio) and poured about 3 of them into the bag , luckily only got a little on the carpet. That stuff is WORSE than paint to get off skin or carpet. Yuck, I can't believe I put that junk on my face every day. Good incentive to wash my face every night. The thought of going to sleep with that goop on my skin is gross.

That's about it. Quiet boring Sunday. Then hopefully Monday night I'll have some
GOOD NEWS!!!!

Oh btw I wasn't too sore in my legs from bowling. Just my right bicep and my lower back a little. I think i built up the thigh muscle. That's a relief.

AND Johnny is starting to read!!! WOO HOO! I"m so excited by that.

HERE'S SOME PICS FROM MY NEW FAVORITE SHOW

LEXX





bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home