Friday, February 25, 2005

What day is today? FRIDAY!

Waah! . Can't go to Chicago today. But I will lurch my fat butt out of bed before dawn's early light to hit the road first thing tomorrow! Get to stop at QT gas station to procure something they call 'coffee' on the way. Then go to the thrift store, then go to Mom's, eat something, then take a nap, then pump air into the pipes, then relax, then eat, then shower and get read for Aunt Kathy's PARTY!!! Woo Hoo! Can't wait, another Saturday night at Andy's. I love going there with my Sistahs and Mom etc.

Charlie's fever is gone, he was up at 6:30am!! Just sitting on the couch. Made him comfortable with juice, diaper change, blanket, TV then went back to sleep till 9:30. Feel much better.

Been reading the kids books all day. Sigh.......I'm such a GOOD MOM! lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home