Sunday, April 03, 2005

Quick Jot

Just a blurb before I swing into gear and put up a load of laundry and start dinner.

Went to Church again today, the kids seem to be enjoying the Nursery and we found out the Reverend is leaving. Jeeze, we are the kiss of death to these reverends, every time we join a church and like the reverend, they LEAVE.

Yesterday I found the mental and physical strength after a brief nap to take the kids to McDonald's. Was there for 3 hours. The kids love the tunnels and Johnny loves playing the Sonic Hedgehog video game. Will have to call them though, the games seem to be down more than they're up and it's annoying.

VERY VERY VERY sore from bowling Friday Night. Still feeling it on Sunday. Did grocery shopping last and having Tacos for dinner tonight, Roast Beef/Potatoes Monday for sure then other chicken related dishes the rest of the week culminating in MACARONIT AND CHEESE Saturday for Mom's visit! Don't worry, I got name brand tomatoes, but generic Mozzarella.

Started watching the movie Ray last night, it was EXCELLENT! We enjoyed it very much and I just got done watching The Reagans, boy they sure weren't kind to Nancy.

bye

Don't forget The Contender is on at 7pm!

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM , Blogger paula said...

DULY NOTED AS HAVING BEEN READ :o)

 
At 11:08 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

I see you are encouraging family to read! I can't get my family to read. My sister should be ashamed living away and all. Your Mom's comment made me chuckle- I hope that's okay. ;o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home