Monday, April 04, 2005

Jennifer Goes to the Dentist

Jennifer Goes to the Dentist

or

in other words.

OW!!! THAT FUCKING HURT!!! STOP THAT!!! IS THS OVER YET? WHAT THE FUCK! GET THAT POINTY THING OUT OF MY MOUTH!!! WHY IS THIS DENTIST SO QUIET? THAT WATER IS COLD!!!! STOP IT! GET ME OUT OF HERE!

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS???? I NEED A WHAT?????? A FUCKING ROOT CANAL??????


FUCK YOU!



ok........I can look back to this morning with some detachment, but that was a traumatic experience. And I still need a fucking root canal because that fucking Todd Martin D.D.S. cracked my fucking tooth when he put the cap on it and now it's sensitive when I chew food on it. It's minor pain, have had it for over a year and compensated by chewing harder food on the other side but now one of the teeth on the top is on fucking Cavity Watch....What the fuck, you know how much this can cost me?

God Dammit.

Sigh, getting a grip.

3 Comments:

At 10:16 AM , Blogger paula said...

Oh my - poor sweet baby - I feel your pain

 
At 12:01 PM , Blogger paula said...

Oh my - my poor baby - I feel your pain

 
At 11:07 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

How funny- I went to the dentist today myself. I breathed a large sigh of relief because I got a "hall pass" this time. My old fillings will need to come out at some point, but for now they are holding. Look on the bright side, you'll get a vicadin prescription out of it...
But I know believe me- it's no fun.
TLC for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home