Sunday, May 08, 2005

Gardening

I'm in year 2 of the 5 year Gardening Plan. lol. My iris's are up and they're yellow and Beautiful!!! With the addition of the marigolds and Matt planted the Lilac bush today the front looks GREAT!!!! In the back yard I bought one Day Lily and next week I'm going to get one Daisy plant. Both are perrenials and I will alternate them and in a few years the patch should be filled with Yellow and White! Hm. Might throw a purple in there too. Then this other section I'm going to fill with wild grasses. Have a Pampas grass then I just planted some other grass. I'm very excited now about my gardening work and abilities.

Matt took the kids out for awhile for Mothers Day. The quiet was nice, but not long enough. LOL . I'd need about 3 days straight to do all I need to do around here.

Next post is more serious about work.

1 Comments:

At 9:16 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

Jen- got your message. Didn't get home till now (9pm) and need to rest up for tomorrow. We went to Lake Geneva today w/Mom. Catch you tomorrow K?

Glad you're enjoying the gardening too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home