Monday, June 27, 2005

Still Recuperating

Tired, still recuperating. Took Charlie for his shots. He needed so many I have to have another appt August 12th before he starts pre school. He was really really good but totally cried for the shot and was crabby in the evening, but he'll be fine I'm sure.

Night!

3 more days till my 5 day weekend. I have Vanity Fair to watch A&E special from a few years ago. I'm watching Ivan The Terrible a 1944 Russian made movie, it's totally awesome. The costumes and scenery is amazing. Considering Russia was in the middle of almost loosing WWII when this movie was made the quality is impressive.


And we'll be watching Alias all weekend. Woo Hoo!

bye!

1 Comments:

At 8:19 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

wow- how did you find out about that movie? You are just full of surprises.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home