Thursday, June 09, 2005

Hey!

Woo Hoo@! Drunken post coming up! Went out with co-workerws after work and whooped it up till 11pm. I really shoud make this realistic and not correct any of my typs to see how smashed I am at 12:20am and have to gert up again a in 6 ish hours and go badck to the ehhell hole . ugh, the horror. but it was s worth it, got to schmooz with an uuppper escchelon tpye. who said i was GREAT, i have a feelking i'm so great they don't want me to dao o do anyting else. the burden of being great i gues.

biut i think i'll g be going go NYC! next week for a few days. had to correct a few typos otherwise this would be unreaable. yeas, you know how ra readable nm my post s posts are. hm, mahbe aftera mistake ill just type the work right. like flowers for Algernon. lol about as intelligent right now also. lolk

NMIGHT!@

oh yea., dh got the kids a ppoool, they are very jappy with it.

tomorrow's post will bee etn entitled Hangoveg, AGAINz? damn I drink too mcuhl llolldldldldldl

bue

i'm lauging my ass off now. lol

3 Comments:

At 9:08 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

You are too funny my friend! I am glad you are having some fun and of course you are GREAT.

I am hoping if you keep plugging away there, eventually yout turn will come and you will get promoted.

And a trip to NYC- awesome.

Sometimes it's easier to deal with work when you are really tired and don't have the energy to get annoyed. :)

 
At 9:23 AM , Blogger Darlene said...

I love it! You had me giggling the whole time; it's been far too long since I've gone through that. The last time my co-workers and I went out, when I got home I finally let my defenses down, slurringly tried to tell my husband how much fun I had, layed down on the floor by the front door just to have a few minutes to get it together, and fell asleep. Woke up still there two hours later.

If you go to New York, have a super great time! Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge at night; it's awesome! We did that when we went in '01. They even have benches where you can sit and gaze, and so many other neat people going back and forth. That trek will forever be on the top of my favorite memories.

 
At 9:38 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Giggles Emerald chickie you are great!!!! I loved this post giggles it made my day!!! and as you know my day sucked today!!!!

I hope you have a blast in NYC... Uncle Michael is from there and he says its great to walk across the bridges too me I would be the dorky looking one with the camera giggles ::smile::
Hugs
Mary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home