Friday, June 03, 2005

My Life SUCKS!!!!!

Got turned down for another internal job I applied and interviewed for. I was seriously qualified and excited about this one. Had my going-away party planned an everything. I just have to accept this is where the Universe wants me to be now and deal with it. It is difficult. I've been doing this for 4 1/2 years and it is repetitive, like a fry cook at McDonald's but white collar.

Story of Johnny and the tree: I took Johnny outside to play in front (the kids are in love with the front of the house) and he was watering the plants and got me wet. Annoyed me massively. So a few days later he asks to play out front again and I said No, so he says "I'm sorry I got you wet with the hose...."

Then he asks "Friends?" I laughed and shaked his hand and said Friends, then he comes out with.

"Can I play out front.?"

LOL. It cracked me up that he would apologize cause he had an ulterior motive.


Have to go to a co workers 40th birthday party tomorrow night. My friend T took me shopping and I have a massive fashion makeover. I'm actually dressed like someone in 2005! I'm so MOD. LOL


I'm exhausted. I also had a all day training class Wednesday. What a week for being only 4 days.

Night!

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Aww that does bite!!! what a bunch of jerks... ::HUGS::

giggles I thinks its cute hehe that he would appoligieze to get to go outside giggle and totaly something that I would do giggles LOL

Hugs
Mary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home