Sunday, June 05, 2005

HungOver

My clothes were such a smashing success that I celebrated a little too much at the co-workers birthday party. Birthday, who's Birthday? It's all about me and my clothes! LOL .

DH took the kids to church this morning so I could go back to sleep. It's so nice now that they're a little older. I'm starting to be able to snatch bits of free time here and there for myself. It's nice. Until Charlie's next tantrum.

Ugh, I have to go shopping and it's 90 friggen degress out. June - July- Aug in St. Louis is NOT a fun experience.

bye

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Hi Emerald
I feel for you about the heat... Its almost ninty here today.. and noisy too :: the treeman are back::

My cats are even in two furry puddles. giggles

Hope your having a better day today
Hugs
Mary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home