Friday, July 08, 2005

DAY ONE

Oh boy, looks like that 5pm policy bit me on the ass Wed when I stayed till 6pm putting in an order , but didn't finish it. Told my back up to just touch up a few things and get it in and it totally BLEW up when I was in training. Then friday came and it still was being worked on by the 'other half' of the team. The sales guy called me SCREAMING and hysterical.

But you know what? I told him I HAVE NO CONTROL ONCE I PUT IN THE ORDER That other person has to do it. If they don't do it or whatever it is NOT my problem.

So Day 1, I left about 5:10. Not bad.

CHICAGO next weekend! ;)

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM , Blogger Judith said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!! Don't let people push you around. I would have ripped off his head!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home