Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July everyone! Mine was BLAH. Took the kids to McDonald's where Charlie took a semi liquid poo poo that covered him from belly to butt-crack. I had to run to the car, dig in the back of the trunk for a diaper. Take this 'child-baby' to the bathroom, lay him on the changing table. He's so big his feet were hanging over the edge. LOL and wipe all that up with friggen yick yucko with wet napkins and toilet paper that disintegrated in sink water.

DISGUSTING!!!!!


BRB, going to get another beer. Will stop correcting my typo's in about another minute. I really hate this keyboard. btw, this is only my third beer.

Ok. Anyway, I also took Johnny to see the town fireworks. They were very nice and he enjoyed them very much. It was a beautiful night.

Just finished watching the VERY OLD 1998 BBC version of Vanity Fair that was on A&E many many years ago. I taped the whole thing but because of the 'time change', the timer got messed up and I missed the last hour. PISSED OFF! So I finally saw the whole thing again. Wonderful wonderful production. I just love European TV and movies. The realism in people's skin and teeth etc. None of that 'fake' hollywood crap. I love it, how refereshing.

We're watching Oz Season 5 and will finish up the Alias. Then it's on to Penn & Teller's BULLSHIT Season 2 that was on Showtime, then a bunch of movies that I'll review then the next TV series will be probably BattleStar Gallactica. I've heard great things about it.

Well, off for another day of vegging out and reading my 'chick lit' books. lol

bye!

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

Hey there- ours was pretty uneventful too. Working on the house- what a shocker.

It is true about Europe- they are less hung up on aging also. I am so over Hollyweird myself too unreal.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home