Saturday, July 02, 2005

Wow

Sorry I actually went Mon through Fri without posting. Work sucked beyond belief. Very stressful, then Thursday night was the washer tournament final and patio party, usually I blow past those on my way to the car, but I got a strange bug to stay late.

They had an Elvis impersonator which was fun. Should have left after that. Then a bunch of people were partying on the porch. The weather was so beautiful, warm with a mild breeze. I could have stayed out there all night. I talked with our new 'team lead' and we came to an understanding. Who knows, maybe she'll help me like this stupid job and this stupid place. Wound up chatting with her and my manager till 10:30pm! Eeek! Didn't intend that but we were disecting some altercation I had with someone earlier in the day.

Turns out I was wrong. Yea, what else is new. I'm always wrong at that place.

Anyway. Friday was spent hung over. Saturday was laundry and cleaning. I bought $30 worth of fireworkds for me and the kids to shoot off. They totally love it. Charlie doesn't like the loud ones.

Boy he's talking so good now. It's funny when I put him to bed he keeps coming up with all these books for me to read and orders me SIT DOWN! Sigh, he's a hard one.

Johnny's congested and was up at 5:30am, and stayed awake in my bed till 6:30am till I finally turned on the TV and computer and got him some juice. Then Charlie was also up before 7am. WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THESE KIDS????? SLEEP LATE DAMMIT!

I friggen put them to bed late enough.

Still watching Alias, Season 3. One of the discs is bad so we'll return it and start watching OZ Season 5.

Guess that's it for now, church tomorrow with the new reverend. I get so annoyed at these stupid churches that get you used to a reverend you like then move them! That's crap.

Off to chill and relax for the next few days.

bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home