Monday, October 03, 2005

More Mums!




Oh my! Gardening Fever has struck again. Pulled all the weeds/herbs from around the lilac bush. Bought 2 more MUMS and planted 65 tulip bulbs for next year. DH was in Cicero Sat and Sunday so it was just me and the kids. Boy were we busy!





I took them to the library to return very overdue books. Then we went to Garden Ridge where i mistakenly thought the word GARDEN in the title implied gardening stuff. Duh

Then I took them to McDonalds. THEN Home Depot to pick up supplies and the bulbs.
Sunday we did the gardening. It was HOT out!





As you can see the PHLOX is growing like crazy. And the marigolds
are coming back since it cooled off.



Here are my gardening babies!









1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM , Blogger Judith said...

Wow, they are really pretty!! I've been reading about your garden, but this is the firt time I actually got to see it.... and I'm impressed!!!! Nice. you know, you can delete thoes idiots who post ads to your blog, just hit the little garbage can at the end of their posting while on the site, and they are gone. I reported mine, and I guess they got the guy because he stopped posting thoes stupid advertisments. We work to hard on our blogs for them to fuck it up!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home