Friday, September 30, 2005

What a Week!

This week has been crazy.

1. Interviewed for the second job that I put in for. That interview went well. Took 2 days to send the thank you letter because I put so much thought into it. It's not every day we get asked for writing samples, I looked through all my emails but all I ever send is a sentence or two. lol.

2. Patio Party Wednesday, it's fortunate that each time I've had one of these interviews I've been able to get drunk afterword. LOL. I'm usually so wound up afterword, it's nice going out and blowing off some steam. So anyway we had the next to the last patio party of the year before it gets cold out. It was chilly, a big storm blew in and it was dark and rainy. About 7pm a few of us went to a small bar for a few more. It was boring, so I left about 9:30pm. Didn't feel too bad the next day. Hangover rating: about a 5 or 6.

3. Close week, nuff said.

4. Planted the last mum last night, and pulled out ALL the previous owner's herb bushes. They look icky and I'm totally going with the flowers next year. My goal is to get a buttload of tulip bulbs to plant and that'll close out this year. Next year I will plant more of the white ones if I can figure out their name.

Oh well, about at least a week before this job thing is wrapped up. Got a very busy day tomorrow.

bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home