Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sucky Sucky SUCK SUCK!

Sucks.

The job is still weeks away. Some one is job shadowing with me all five days this week every hour. It's too much. Gently brought it up to the 'boss' who practically bit my head off. ARGH

Then had computer troubles on top of it.

Went to Chicago Friday. Had a wonderful time at my sister's friday night with the other sister and mom for her birthday and cousins etc. Stayed up till 2am, and that's after staying up till 3am Thur night cause I couldnt' sleep. Had a patio party but it was COLD and Survivor was coming on so I left at 6:30pm. Nice to see I'm starting to develop some self control over these things.

I have to resist going to Growler's Thur night for this guy's going away party. I have a ToastMaster's speech Fri and don't want to be hung over. But there's a RockTober fest fri night at work to raise money for the hurricane victims. So how could I not donate my $10 for the unlimited beer wristband? LOL. Hope that doesn't go to late.

Talked to my friend T about us taking the kids to a pumpkin patch Sat. That will definitely get me out early.

Here's more pics. These are Johnny's first days of school. You can see he's NOT HAPPY. But the good news now is that he is VERY happy there and is starting to read a little bit. He loves to tell me every day what he did in school and he sings songs he learned in music class.







here's Charlie!


Johnny losing his Tooth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home