Sunday, February 05, 2006

Back to Work AGAIN

I'm really starting to detest Monday's. I've never had the Monday anxiety before. Probably cause this job is new and I'm still 'feeling' my way through it. It's funny how I wanted it SO BAD and now I'm so afraid of failing.

I saw 'Grizzly Man' this weekend. What a Wild Movie! This guy spent 13 summers in the Alaskan wilderness just hanging with these grizzly bears and he stayed too long one October and him and his girlfriend were EATEN by a friggen grizzly bear! Freaky. What an amazing movie. What a strange man.

OMG we just blew out our entire savings account this weekend on FURNITURE!!!! Our kitchen table legs are falling down from underneath the table, a plate of food almost went cascading to the floor when the leg collapsed tonight. That table is SO OLD so we spent $300 on a new solid oak table and 4 chairs. They aren't fancy-scmancy or anything but this place was having the most amazing sale.

We also bought a new $400 recliner. HOPE THIS ONE LASTS AND DOESN'T BREAK!!! I'm so tired of these recliners but I don't like the stand alone chairs with ottoman. Not as comfortable.

And we bought Johnny a new desk for his homework. And bought a new lamp and a new end table.

WOW. Can't remember the time we bought this much furniture at once. But I'm sick of living like an immigrant on furniture that's broke or falling apart. I just wish I had MORE MONEY to replace the couch in the sunken room. It's very comfortable but the cloth is wearing thin from usage. We only paid $300 for that couch. We'll probably have to get a sofa cover for it soon. That should extend the life a bit.

That's about it. Nothing exciting lately. Mom's coming this saturday, we'll check out the kareoke and I'm getting baptized this sunday!

Hope my week goes well.

bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home