Monday, January 23, 2006

I ATE PIZZA TODAY



CHECK IT OUT FOLKS!

Yum and Yum. We discovered a Pizzeria Uno in Missouri!!!!!

We got 2 stuffed pizza's for 16 bucks! It is a 40 mile round trip but oh so worth it!

The only down side it rips my throat out every time I eat. BUT DAMN it was good!

It is improving every day.

Had a scare last night though. Had this 'dull, gnawing, ache' right under my breastbone starting about 12am, after I took my medicine. Was in a different place then a stomache ache. I looked on the web and under Peptic Ulcer it listed those exact symptoms and told me to EAT SOMETHING! So I wolfed down a huge peanut butter and jelly sandwhich with a glass of milk and it went away. It scared me REAL bad. I almost went to the hospital it was so bad. Never had pain there before. So I hope that doesn't come back.

Off to watch Skating with Celebrities while taping Wife Swap! Live is good!

I watched last night on TLC, the story of Jackie: 627lb woman and The Half Ton Man.

Wild stuff. There but for the grace of God go I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home