Saturday, April 01, 2006

My Life is speeding up

Oh my. 2 weeks since my last post with a trip to Chicago thrown in?

Scary.

Charlie had his stitches out and he's fine. Thank goodness. Will barely scar.

Training Training Training. If I'm not training, I'm preparing for the next training. No time to breath.
But I am very lucky. My class is awesome. Intelligent, funny, nice people. I really got a break on that.

R is still very difficult but if I hang in there hopefully next round I'll have more freedom. Hardly ever
talk to this new manager. Which can be a good thing. The NY group I left are all very very miserable. Very
glad I'm not with them anymore.

Trip to Chicago was to see the musical Wicked that mom had gotten us tickets to as a Christmas present.

Woke up at 5:30am and was in the car by 6:15am. We left Sarah's to pick up Jessie and Hannah. We were almost late
due to a accident caused traffic jam but did arrive with about 10 minutes to spare. It was AWESOME!
I was very impressed.

Then we went out to dinner. I went back to Mom's and took a quick nap. I hate getting up that early, makes me
feel like shit all day.

Then we went out to Andy's bar. Jessy and Sarah hate it but the drinks are cheap and you can get sometimes good
kareokee singing. That night was definitely not the night for it. Ick.

Then woke up Sunday ate breakfast and left. Was home by 4pm.

VERY tired on Monday.

Johnny sung with his kid's choir for the first time Wednesday night at the service. He really enjoyed it.
Charlie has also been up front with his choir. We love love this church.

That's about it. M's going to Cicero for rent issues Sunday. All day with the kids is always interesting.

bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home