Sunday, February 27, 2005

Tired, but it's a GOOD Tired.

I'm BACK!! IT WAS A GREAT VISIT WITH THE FAMILY! I'll have lots of details but I have to get the kids in bed. It's 9:07pm and way past their bed time. I'm very very very very very very very tired. Had too much fun wink wink.

Not catching much of the Oscar's tonight. Will have to catch up with it in the Enquirer. I also keep losing my Newsweek before I finish reading it. Very annoying.

Saw Jocelyn's post from Friday, printed and will read tomorrow. Looks like an interesting story.

I played with Charlie exclusively for over an hour the minute I walked in the door. He missed me very much. He's talking so much now, I can't believe it. It's wonderful to see him exhibit the 'normal' 2 year old behavior after what I went through with Johnny. Now they're chasing each over all over the house. I love watching them play together.

Matt had taken them to McDonalds and they played so hard they ate and ate and ate and ate for dinner. 2 pieces of pizza each then they had toast about an hour after that. Now that Matt's taken them to McDonald's, I'm not sure where I could take them. It's a shame I don't know anyone around here so I can just go over to their house and let them run around. I could take them to work for a visit but Charlie I KNOW would be a handful.

Ta ta for now.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

Glad you had a good weekend. I called off sick today- I need a break! I am glad Charlie is doing well too. This is a nice way to keep in touch better I think.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home