Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Argh! Why is everything so F**ing Slow?

OH apparantly I'm not the only one who notices grubbily dressed teens/people at church. There was an article in the Trib yesterday about it. Un real, their attitude is the church should be grateful they are showing up at all, and/or God doesn't care how they're dressed. Look. I don't expect 3 piece suits and $100 new outfits to be worn to church. But it wouldn't kill these brats to show respect to their Lord and to the occassion by throwing on a pair of khaki's and a polo or whatever. It's RESPECT you little fuckers. I guess that lesson didnt' sink in too deep in Sunday School.



Couldn't post last night because apparantly Blogspot couldnt' be bothered to serve me.

I feel like I"m in one of those Star Trek episodes where I'm 1 1/2 time faster then the world around me. Specially my computer at work and certain web sites, and blowing past old ladies on the highway.

Charlie played in the backyard for quite awhile yesterday in the warm weather and got tired and was cranky last night. He's on a hunger strike, barely eating more than 3 bites of any meal. If I ate like he did I'd weigh 120lbs.

Johnny did the same thing at his age and apparantly I did too. It's very annoying to keep offering food that doesn't get eaten by His Royal Highness, Sir Pain in the Butt.

Needless to say, hungry and tired is not a good combination for Charlie when I'm trying to watch horrible misbehaving kids on Nanny 911. LOL

Day 1 past with no news about Canada.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 AM , Blogger paula said...

Here's your comment - you are hilarious and amazing and I adore you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home