Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Prayer Request: Terri Schiavo

As I sit in my nice warm house with my 2 cars outside that are filled with gas waiting to take me to my job tomorrow and husband and healthy children sleeping upstairs. Right now Terri Schiavo is fighting for her life in a hospital bed somewhere, her organs craving nutrients, her muscles breaking down to be used as food by the body. It's very sad. It just makes me sick that the parents are not allowed to get her any rehabilitation because of that asshole husband of hers. Can you imagine watching your child starve to death because of some court order? To bad they couldn't sneak her out in the middle of the night or something. There are videos of her and I don't believe there is 'nothing' there. There is something there, it isn't much but it is something.

She's been on my mind alot these past few days, it just freaks me out that it has come this far and there's nothing anyone can do to stop this. It's sick.

For the first time ever I'm rooting for the Republican Congress! That's scary.

God Bless you Terri, I hope you find comfort in Heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home