Sunday, March 13, 2005

The Notebook

Well, 1/2 of it anyway. Um, predictable , predictable, predictable. Gena Rowlands is beautiful and we love James Garner and I like that Ryan Gosling. But personally Matt and I are such practicalists we were rooting for her to marry the gorgeous Southern Guy. lol

Next on the Netflix que is a British version of 24 called MI-5. Looks interesting.

Sarah: I love the new format of your blog. What have you been up to?

It's funny, Johnny declared today was 'Robot Day' and wanted to go the movies again. LOL I'm like DUDE! That costs $17 a pop to go there! Can't afford it!!!

Then Matt brought home from Walmart this really cool torch light thing that they fought over all morning so I sent him out for another one for $10, I know they will wind up discarded on the basement floor in a week but DAMN, I am NOT listening to them fight and cry and fight and cry all friggen Sunday.

bye

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

Hey that southern guy was no slouch!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home