Saturday, March 26, 2005

Saturday

I took a hiatus from blogging to mourn Terri Schiavo. Havent' felt this strongly about a current event in awhile. So I'll try to give updates on My Life while still keeping vigil.

Finished Close Week without too much bloodshed. Talked to big boss about working in a new department that handles Canadian orders. Will mean trips to Toronto to learn their process but they seem to be still doing things 'old school' so it'll be like being
a BA again. No more dealing with some of the obstrobuluous people I've been forced to come into contact with. It'll be interesting to see where they put this new dept. they are running out of rooom.

Friday we took the kids to The Magic House in Kirkwook. Yikes it was expensive. It's a kids museum and Charlie loved playing with all the stuff there. But since it is a converted house the upper floors were claustraphobic and I was paranoid all the time of losing the kids because of the large numbers of people and kids floating around. I miss the kids museum in Navy Pier.

Bowling and Toastmasters Next Friday April 1, I give my first five minute speech. Was supposed to on March 18 but people are dropping out like flies from this club. What a bunch of losers. TOASTMASTERS RULES!

Tomorrow I have to go to Church with Matt and kids cause it's Easter. It will be an ordeal that I"m not looking forward to because the kids hate being left in that nursery.

Saw Mean Girls last night. REALLY cute!!! Very very clever writing. Didn't know tha it was written by Tina Fey. Amazing.

Didn't do much today, sat on my butt. Made a chocolate cake with strawberries in the middle.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

chocolate cake- YUM!
You killed me with "obstrobuluous"-but I don't know what it means ;o(
I think the Terri Schaivo thing is sad, but I fall into the category where I think it's a private family matter and we all shouldn't be privy to all this- she should have her privacy.
Have a fun Easter!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home