Monday, March 07, 2005

Bored, Bored, Tired, Bored AMERICAN IDOL RULES!

nottomuchtosay, boredboredtiredboredworksucksAMERICAN IDOL RULES!

Scott Savol - Like to see him in the top 12, but will be the 12th voted off

Bo Brice - Love him, love him, needs to stick to rock though

Anthony.... LOVED THAT SONG HE SANG! WAY TO ROCK IT OUT!

Nikko....MY NEW FAVORITE!!!!!

Travis....I love Travis but it's clearly his turn to go. GREAT PERFORMER, NOT GOOD SINGER

Mario....ACTUALLY FOR THE FIRST TIME I LIKED HIS PERFORMAnce

Constantine.... Very very bad. Wouldn't mind seeing him go. The others out class him so much

Anwar....kicked my ass.



Watching the third season of 24 also, the best yet. That's all for tonight. I MUST get some sleep. Charlie was good tonight, fell in love with this Thomas & Friends wipe off marker book I bought for Johnny. Not sure how the little boogers got it of the TOP SHELF OF THE FRIGGEN CLOSET!!!

Oh yea, remind me to write about what Charlie did to the basement in his lastest bath catastrophe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home