Tuesday, March 01, 2005

PISSED!!!

Woke up at my usuall time, 6:30 am, and this is after going to bed at after 12am. Showered, coffee, make up, etc. In the car on the way to work.......thinking about my day.....today's date....Monday was Feb 28.........today is..........March 1.......hmmmm. Something about today....
s o m e t h i n g.............












OMG!!!!!!!! I HAVE A PLAYDATE WITH THE KIDS AND A MEETING WITH CHARLIE'S SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!!!!! Fuck Fuck Fuck.

Turn the friggen car around 1/2 way to work and go all the way home. Could have SLEPT in till 7:30am. Fuckin Hell.

Let Matt sleep in from his grueling trip to Cicero. Caught a freaky snow storm on the way home that obliterated any vision he had of the road. Had to pull over a couple of times.

The kids loved the play date. It's a play group given by Parents as Teachers. Charlie wasn't sitting in the circle with the rest of the kids and when they sang this song and used his name he got the funniest look on his face, really enjoying it. And when they sang Johnny's name, he put his hands over his ears. My kids are nothing if not strange. LOL.

Watched American Idol The girls suck suck suck suck suck. Jessica Sierra had the BEST performance with that broken wing song and I disagreed with the Judges and liked Aloha's performance and the song Janaya sang was cute. I've never heard Alicia Keyes sing, so I thought Aloha did a GREAT job with that song. lol.

Good day at work, but I'm getting that helpless overwhelmed feeling from all the emails to answer and problems to solve. I"m seriously burned out on this job and need another role to keep me fresh. That training job I applied for is OH HOLD for awhile. Maybe couldnt' find the budget for the positions.

Charlie Tantrums = 1 , the Dinner Time/mom's home tantrum. Hate those. I"m using the Super Nanny technique of getting down on his level and telling him the problem. Then I put him in his room. Don't like the Naughty This or Naughty That. He gets the drift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home