Saturday, March 05, 2005

Saturday

My life is so boring, I had nothing to say for 2 nights in a row. The Apprentice KICKED ASS!!! Best firing ever!!! That Audry reminded me of 'someone' so I got to live precariously and see her fired and ripped up by that John guy. WOO HOO I couldnt' stop laughing and clapping and hollering, it was hilarious.

Thur night we also watched Survivor : Palau , it's the same crap but the challenges ROCK. Much more physically exhausting and mentally interesting this year.

Friday was Friday was Friday. No bowling until April 1, then no bowling till April 29, that schedule I can live with. If there were people I talked to or liked over there I"d be going every other week. But it's a bunch of people I don't know and the ones I do know are one big 'clique' that all sit together and don't talk to me. I don't know what it is in St. Louis, but I totally got off on the wrong foot socially in this place, either that or I"m a total loser who's never had to find my way in such a big group before.

Saturday, Charlie was tantrumy all day. I took a 45 min nap, then Charlie took a 2 hour nap cause he was so darn crabby. I watched the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice. I liked it but hated the fashions. That style in about 1812 that look like nightgowns with the bodice coming just under the breasts with no other lines or curves. Ick.

We took the kids to St. Louis Mills mall to let them play in the indor park there. The kids liked it.

Gotta go, it's hard to type with a squirming Charlie on my lap who keeps shoving a comic book down my shirt. lol

2 Comments:

At 9:18 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

You crack me up with that Apprentice thing. That Audrey just "didn't get it." She was just very young and immature I think. Although the John guy was kind of a jerk too. Thanks for posting comments on my site ;o)
About the social thing, when my sister moved to the east coast it took her over a year to make any headway into social things. She finally got into the cycling clubs and found a niche there. It takes time- I can't speak to St. Louis but there have to be some people on the same page with you there. I have very little social life myself- but I must want it that way. Lately I have been thinking that I should try more to have some friendships, but it's hard to break out of my comfort zone at home with dogs and Steve. Sorry long comment!

 
At 9:19 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

I also liked your sister Sarah and her husband's web site. They seem like lovely people. Nice to have family you enjoy hanging with. ;o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home