Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Is it a Very Blah Day? or just a Blah Day?

I feel unworthy writing this after reading Sarah's and Brad's blog. BRAD you are a STITCH!
Sarah, I'm going to go blind reading yours. lol

I hate this keyboard. The back-space key sticks so I'll hit the key to erase a typo and it'll obliterate my entire paragraph. Not Fun.

Hnm , American Idol Results show seemed much more toned down. I actually watched the whole thing. I'll miss Joe Whatshisname. I liked him. Look forward to the show next week. Dont' want too see many more of the guys go though. I can think of about 4-5 more girls I'd like to see gone.

Work was Blah, did job shadowing with this person that I really liked and had fun doggin on all the people we don't like. I'm so glad there is someone there who sees things the way I see them so I don't feel so paranoid. lol

Charlie had his usual dinner melt-down. Don't get why he does that. Frustrating. I made a paper airplane and he had fun bringing it back to me after I made it fly.

I showed Johnny a weather book and it had categories of clouds and so on the drive in to work this morning. WHERE DID ALL THIS TRAFFIC COME FROM? What the hell?

I was looking at the clouds and trying to remember what type they were, they all start with Cirrus, or Nimubs, or Stratus, or Cumulus. Before I take that book back to the library I want to copy that page and keep it as a cheat sheet in my purse. Pathetic at my age I can't remember the names of the clouds. So I get home and look at the clouds and remember it, now it's 11pm and I vaguely recall the name as CirroNimbulus. Hm, I guess I'll have to consult that book again ;)

Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home