Friday, March 11, 2005

I could'a been a CONTENDER!!!!

OMG! My new favorite show is The Contender. If you dont' watch it, you're not my friend. It's sappy, corny, cheesy but WICKED BAD! I love it. Love it, love it. I think one of the reasons I like it is because there are no chicks with fake boobies and no mimbos/bimbos/himbos actor wannabee's etc. These are real boxers and the cast is more multi-ethnic and of a lower class than the usual reality show contestents. Makes it different.

Count me off the Jonathan love train from The Apprentice, he blew the task with his small mindedness and I really hated the way he treated those women on his team. Pimp them out?
What an asshole, unfortunately there are too many men in the business world that still think like that.

Survivor was good too, love the new challenges. Much more physically exhausting. Can you imagine doing that in that heat with out hardly eating for days at a time? Yikes.

That's it. Still training someone at work, I like her alot but she's going to another team. Boo hoo.

bye

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

No one at work will see this blog right? I took my comments about my boss off just to be safe because some people at work might see it eventually. I hate to be a killjoy- but just watching your back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home