Monday, July 11, 2005

Had a Scare Friday Night

Put the kids to bed Fri night, so routine I don't even write about it. Charlie and I read together TeleTubbies Bed Time, Good Night Baby Donald and Nursery Rhymes. Numbers has been dropped from the line-up due to time constraints. I.E. I'd be there all night reading stories if he had his way.

He sings Wheels on the Bus, Old MacDonald Had a Farm, Row Row Your Boat and my personal favorite, the Poky-Poky! Oops that was Charlie speak for Hokey Pokey! I wish I could tape him, it's so adorable.

So anyway, DH woke me in the middle of the night scaring the holy shit out of me by flinging open my door and turning on the light, then says something is wrong with Charlie. I go upstairs and he's in his bed, just laying there with his eyes open, all hot and flushed with fever and so congested he's WHEEZING with each breath.

HOLY SHIT! So I sat with him awhile and gave him some Tylenol and reluctantly went back to sleep. He wasn't agitated and DH sleeps right next door with both doors open. I was so upset I cried myself to sleep thinking if something serious would have been wrong with him.

I am very lucky, knock on wood.

So the next day he chilled on the couch watching cartoons all day and Sunday he seemed perkier and today he's fine. Kids, they get these fevers and colds and stuff and it passes over like a hurricane and it's gone.

SO anyway Sunday we decide to go out (bored and restless from sitting around all day Sat) and go to the ZOO. Um, it's friggen 97 degrees out and we go to the zoo. OK, not one of the brightest ideas we've ever had. We're pretty starved for cheap kids indoor activities around here. Needless to say it was HOT! LOL Johnny is walking behind me mumbling to himself , it's hot, it's hot it's HOT! LOL
Despite that we did enjoy it VERY MUCH. Charlie stayed in the stroller, had no desire to run off which is a plus. LOL. They had these beautiful trails there with all kids of amazing plants and flowers that I wish I could investigate in more detail. So we'll go in Nov when it cools off some.




So also today I want clothes shopping again(MUST STOP THAT) got some seriously more ass kicking outfits for Chicago this weekend. And Wed, I'm returning 2 items at NY & Company and need one white blouse to wear with my beige capri's.

I"m wearing my new black rayon/poly blouse with the black rayon/poly skirt with white pattern all over it. I WISH i could post damn pics to this blog. I'll definitely take pics in Chicago, my whole family will be there for my neice's graduation. With the gifts and the gas, this weekend will take a bite out of the monthly budget.

Work was better, left at 5:05pm today. Day 2! Much better.

1 Comments:

At 1:22 PM , Blogger Judith said...

You can post pics to your blog, just go to the main page, and check publishing. it should tell you how to do it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home