Sunday, August 21, 2005

Great Weekend!

Getting challenging to find the time to update the blog

We saw Kung Fu Hustle last night! Laughed my ass off. MUST MUST see for everyone.

And we also watched most of 'Closer'. Very interesting in a good way. Strange little movie.

I took Johnny to his second movie today. It was 'Valiant' about English carrier pidgeons during WWII. Johnny sat still through the whole thing! Granted it was only 1 hour 16 minutes long but he really liked it! I liked it too. It was rated G and completely adorable. Kept my interest also. I was disappointed to read it tanked at only 6 mil for its opening weekend. I am fearful that will discourage studios from making G rated movies. Looks like the R rated comedies were the smash hits this summer.

Johnny got code GREEN on Friday also! I'm so excited. I think he's getting the hang of Kindergarten. It does stress him out though. He was relieved to have Sat and Sun off.

Our 17th wedding anniversary was Saturday Aug 20. Hubbie and I went to dinner at Joes Crab Shack, had a delicious meal. And they sang happy birthday to Johnny! He really enjoyed it and outside the restaurant is an enclosed patio with a small playground and sand box. It was mega hot otherwise we would have stayed longer to let the kids play in the sand.

Going to forgo formal weekly shopping and try to eke out 5 dinners for this week. Totally saves money.

I'm going to put the kids to bed early tonight.

Bye!

This week at work is close week and i'm going to do 9 to 6pm again. Will keep that update if I like it or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home