Saturday, August 13, 2005

Electricity

This is my THIRD attempt at tonight's blog. I started the first paragraph of the first two and the power would go out. Sigh. Not sure how much patience I have now for alot of typing. lol.

The American Idol concert was so amazing!!!!! The sound was better than at the United Center in Chicago , but this year they had NO SET and the so called costumes looked like they all just got in from shopping at Walmart.

Went with a woman from work. We also might get to go to NY together in Sept!

Anyway, what I've been trying to say all night is that I got Johnny's birday stuff, a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting that he's going to help me make. I also got the candles and robot/planet
decorations. And Pin the Tail on the Donkey! They should have fun playing that. And I got streamers, we'll have our own little party.

I have Tuesday Aug 16th off work. At 9am Charlie's new Spec Ed is going to visit the house. Ugh 9am, we are not morning people.

Then at 12:20 JOHNNY GOES TO KINDERGARTEN!!! Then his B day party after that.

Will be an excellent and fun day for me and the kids.

Night.

kids are getting difficult, i have to put them to bed now!

bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home