Thursday, July 21, 2005

I'm at Work!

Love doing this at work. Something so illicit about it. ;)

Week is very very good. Things have slowed a bit at work, so the pressure is off. Gee, I can be funny and nice and happy when I'm not a stressed out wreck! I'm sure this won't last.

I have my second Toastmaster speech tomorrow! It's weird, I'm more nervous about this one than the first one, probably cause the expectations keep going up.

And my friend T is coming, that's not helping my nerves.

But things are great in my pod, have 2 new great people to sit next to. We actually have nice conversations, we've all had kids so it's fun to talk about our pregnancies and school etc.

Johnny's last day of summer school is today, so he'll be off for 3 weeks then go to KINDERGARTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The weather here is unbelievably HOT! 99 degrees and rising to over 100+ later this week. Wow, St. Louis heat at it's finest. Last summer was so amazingly cool and mild, every day was an ectasy of summery breezes. Sigh, not now that's fur sure when we can't leave the house this weekend.

We are running out of places to take these kids. ;(

Anyhoo. That's about it.

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home