Saturday, August 06, 2005

I'm BACK!!!!! Yea







Has it been a whole week since I posted? LOL












Guess what's coming up Tuesday Aug 9? THE AMERICAN IDOL CONCERT! My co worker and I are going after work. Can't wait.

Did birthday shopping for the kids, it's pathetic. There's a whole nother week till their birthdays and Charlie's isn't till the end of the month. We're more excited than they are. too funny

Bought Johnny from Ebay a Sonic Hedgehog plush omg, the stupid seller is in friggen HONG KONG and it costs 4 x shipping cost than the actual item. AND it's in british pounds so the item listed for $6.66 BP and $22 to ship. After the math, it's not pretty .

So we go to Toys R Us and get Johnny a hand held video game, a wrestling ring with 2 figures a 'grabber' and a yo yo. And Mom ordered him a motorized solar system. That won't ship till Aug 26 unfortunately. AND his birthday falls on the first day of kindergarten. That should be a blast.

Charlie's Birthday we got him a $70 BRATZ bus. It opens up on top and it's HUGE! We also got him a Teen Titans doll. We were looking at family themed doll houses for him but they're SO EXPENSIVE! And they're such liars on the boxes. The Dora house showed all this stuff on the box and NONE of it came with. That's such bullshit.

Anyhoo, we also went out to breakfast this weekend with the kids at Dennys. Johnny ate his Whole Jr. Slam, 2 eggs w/ cheese, sausage and 3 mini pancakes. Wow. The good news is also Charlie's appetite is picking up. He will eat a good sized plate of spaghetti or lOVES THE FROZEN CHEESE RAVIOLI, and the other night he ate meatloaf and rice. Much more willing to try foods, even if he spits half of them out. LOL.

My favorite new show this summer is So, You Think You Can Dance? Love the theme, it's all about the dancing, no romance, no drinking, no people necking that hardly know each other. I notice even this summer's Big Brother 6 got away from all that sex stuff and is concentrating on the game more. BUT I didn't appreciate the segment when one character was saying Boobies every 2 minutes. I mean COME ON! This show is on 7pm. I had to turn the channel cause the kids were there.

Not much else going on. Counting down till all the exciting stuff happens this month.

bye

4 Comments:

At 10:01 PM , Blogger Judith said...

You sound like you had so much fun, and look like it too!!! LOL Your son looks just like you!!!

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

Johnny's starting kindergarten? Wow- time flies.

I realized that I missed your visit in July- doh! Maybe next time?
was that concert in STL? My upcoming excitement is visiting my sister 8/18. and my boss just asked me to go to LA with her for a luncheon/presentation- my first one- should be interesting...

I am so looking forward to winter hibernation-isn't that funny? I just want to lay around for a few months after all this house "work."

 
At 8:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

India asks Pakistan to lift media ban
So here's the deal. If you live in India, you can get all the news from Pakistan you need.
Real cool blog, looks like you put a lot of work into it. I will check back often to see what's current.

Wow! What a great Blog... I will check back often for current information.

If you get a chance check out my discount sony laptop web site/blog. It's a great source if you're interested in discount sony laptop related products.

 
At 7:36 PM , Blogger Mary said...

WWOWEEII you like you had a total blast chickie!!! ::big smiles:: welcome home...

yeah ya gotta watch out for those hong king sellers man they getcha on that stupid shipping!!! ::gives thema a nasty look:: I did that once for an item that i won for .99 and it cost me 25 bucks in shipping!!! ENVER again giggles

HUGS
Mary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home