Thursday, August 25, 2005

Kindergarten Drop Out

Oy. Johnny's good behavior didn't last very long. Tuesday he had a yellow moment.
He got Yellow on Wednesday for the day.

I talked to the teacher and he says he's acting like a BABY over there, whiny, cries,
says 'I can't do it', 'I want to go home'. Oh my.

So we have to clamp down on him and let him know that he has to make the effort and be a big boy etc. It's so hard watching him do this, making a man out of him at 6 years old.

This is the hard part of parenting.

Charlie is totally digging pre school, gets on the bus and says Bye Dad! and off he goes, doesn't bat an eyelash. That's the problem with having 2 kids. It's always one of them that's acting up.

WE CHANGED OUR VACTION PLANS!

Hope, Arkansas got scratched. To hot! It's 100+ every day down there. I found Lake Kentucky, KY. We're renting for 3 nights a Mobile Home in the woods, next to this giant Lake! I'm so excited! It's only 4 hours from here so the drive won't be too bad. It has 2 bedrooms,
kitchen, living room. WOW. I'm totally looking forward to it.

I'm going out tonight for my friend T's going away party tonight! I resolve now at 11:30am that I won't stay too long ;)

Then tomorrow is our company dept beer party. I won't stay too long at that either ;)

Whoopee!

That's about it. I had a rough couple of days earlier this week with close, had very complex orders to process. Now that that's done I'm totally relaxing!

bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home