Thursday, April 13, 2006

Tulips are here!!!!
























Pics

Also I bought FoxGlove and my first Shasta Daisy! Haven't planted them yet.

Today I bought the kids a slip and slide to keep them occupied while I plant out
front. The 2 above flowers are for the backyard. The lemon verbena shows no signs
of coming back yet which really bums me out. It got so big last summer! How can it
grow so much, get so big and then just die???? FRAK!!!!!

The crown vetch spread nicely and the cone flower is coming back. The daylilly is green but shows now sign of flowering yet. I hope the Daisy and Foxglove take off. The FoxGlove is like a Holly Hock with huge flowere and gets almost 5 feet high!

I cleared weeds and leaves out front, I'm SORE! Forgot how much work that is. I labeled most of the tulips but ran out of posts. Here's the pics!


This week for not training was very hectic. I can't wait till all this calms down. DH is back in Cicero. I'm fucking sick of all this shit.

Kids were good though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home