Saturday, May 14, 2005

I think you need to sit down to read this post.....

WE BOUGHT NEW CURTAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I finally found 120" x 84" sheers with pinch pleats. Can't wait to get them from Sears. Charlie's been ripping the holes I feel we should try out for the Beverly Hillbillies or something. I feel like putting a sign in the window saying WE ARE GETTING NEW CURTAINS! DON'T PANIC AND SELL YOUR HOUSE BECAUSE THE NEIGHBORHOOD IS GOING BAD. lol

Charlie has his Special Ed evaluation Tuesday with the results Thur morning. He's doing so good they might kick him out after a year of the preschool. Maybe I can get him qualified for the Pre K program.

Planted the ConeFlower and the Marigolds. THAT's it! No more! My legs are sore. I posted all the pics on OFOTO you all should have gotten the link. USE the 2nd email cause you don't have to sign in.

Matt took the kids outside to wash the car, it was so cute seeing them out there like that.

Guess that's it for now. My Je` Ne` Se` Quoi seems to be returning, but there's that little nugget of rage burning over the job thing.

bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home