Sunday, September 18, 2005

Not a good state of mind

Spent Saturday MAJORLY depressed. The tenant we rented to about a friggen month or so ago is friggen frackin MOVING OUT!!!!!!!! WTF!!!! I slept all day. BUT I did take the kids to the park. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous lately.

Then today was busy with domestic stuff. Laundry, grocery shopping, making dinner. Tried a new recipe of Pad Thai noodle (from a mix) with shrimp and a Mixed Green salad with Rasberry Dressing. It was a big success, DH loved it.

Then I got the nutty idea to pull out all the weeds in the back yard. Johnny Loved helping me. I have a HUGE pile of weeds. They grow about 8 fee tall with these tufted ends and each plant grows about 15 stalks. HUGE things that seemed to have sprung over night. The backyard looks MUCH Better without all that junk.

But I seem to have a dilema with the Lemon Verbana bush. It is HUGE but is so heavy the main branch can't support the weight and it flops to the ground. I can't tie it to the fence cause the leave would be smooshed into the fence. I might have to get some kind of long pole next year to support that weight.

I'm already planning next years stuff! LOL. I really wish I had the energy this year to drop some tulips or mums in the front. Maybe if it's nice next weekend. I know Johnny is a gardening fanatic. Loves being with me planting stuff or cleaning up. Charlie likes it too but is too young to be out front yet like that.

I will not be right in my mind until this job thing is settled. I'm very disturbed about it.

Charlie was kind of whiny and crabby. Took a nap when I went shopping and has been good ever since. I went to Target and bought the kids tons of shirts that were on sale. $5 long sleeved ones for Johnny and for Charlie there was $2.50 short sleeved shirts.

That's it for now! I have to put the kids to bed.

Night!

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

tenant problems- I sympathize totally- we've had some fun (not) with that lately also. I am going to catch up more on your blog later and I hope you get the job also.

 
At 9:49 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

you have a while still to plant bulbs- probably up till November in your climate. Lucky!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home