Thursday, May 26, 2005

I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE THIS SOON!

I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE THIS SOON!

New Plants barely hanging in there. Lilac is droopy. How much fucking water
does this thing need? oh my god.

New curtains kick ass.

Dyeing my hair now. Kids been fighting almost non stop over these balloons I brought home from work last week. I brought home 7 balloons and they still find something to fight about! Yikes.

Have to take Johnny to a PEELS eval at 12pm. (Long Story) and DH is taking him to the doctor for his kindergarden physical (he has to get 3 shots!!!). Poor Kid.

Then someone has to go grocery shopping.

The apartment situation in Cicero is looking better. DH has alot more applicants to see Sunday. Another day alone with the kids for me. Wish me luck.

bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home